To see if you are eligible to take the exam, costs, where exam will be held, etc.: 

In Texas, see:

If you are from Texas A&M and have declared an option in structures you will still want to take the CIVIL exam on the F.E.  They have a STRUCTURAL exam, but that's not what you want.

If you have any other questions, contact the Board of Registration in your state. 

In Texas go to for web sites and phone numbers.

To print out a copy of the reference manual click here.